Möller's Cod Liver Oil Natural
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are macronutrients that cannot be produced by the body and must be present in the diet
- Vitamin D increases the uptake of calcium in the body for stronger bones
- Vitamin A supports the body’s immune system and sight
- Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant that helps to protect the cells in the body
- Möller's Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled, and every batch undergoes 8 quality checks during production to ensure that every bottle meets and exceeds all industry standards for safety and purity
- Möller's Cod Liver Oil is protected from oxidation during all stages of production and transport to ensure that there is zero fishy taste. All our Möller's products are imported directly from Norway in their original packaging.
- New Label: 5ml (1 tablespoon) for children from 3 years old and above and adults.
- Old Label (Discontinued): 5ml (1 tablespoon) for children and adults. 2.5ml (1/2 tablespoon) for infants, gradually increasing to 5ml before the age of 6 months.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage unless prescribed by a physician
- Store in cool dark places, away from direct sunlight
- Refrigerated once opened. Consume within 3 months upon opening
- Nutritional Content of Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
250 µg (31%*)
10 µg (200%*)
3 mg (25%*)
*% of Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA).
Since 1854, Möller’s Cod Liver Oil has been the most popular cod liver oil brand in the Nordic Region. Made from 100% wild Norwegian Artic cod from the purest seas, the fish is sent to our factory in Norway within 24 hours of the catch and processed in an effective but gentle manner.
Möller’s Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids and has a documented beneficial effect on the heart, brain and blood circulation.
Naturally rich in DHA, Möller’s Cod Liver Oil is vital to the optimal development and maintenance of the brain, sight and nervous system. The liver of the Artic Cod also has a high concentration of Vitamin D contributing to a healthy immune system and strong bones.
The Omega-3 in Möller’s Cod Liver Oil comes in natural triglyceride form (DHA + EPA) which has a higher absorption rate (98%) compared to the more commonly used synthetic ethyl ester form.
With advanced purifying processes and strict quality controls throughout the whole value chain, Möller’s brings you only the highest standards.